- RSS Channel Showcase 5494036
- RSS Channel Showcase 7748205
- RSS Channel Showcase 7650424
- RSS Channel Showcase 5036221
Articles on this Page
- 05/15/18--05:10: _Interview: The Medi...
- 05/15/18--05:00: _Interview: Designin...
- 05/23/18--05:00: _[New report] A Natu...
- 05/23/18--05:00: _Interview: How Kind...
- 05/22/18--10:15: _Op-Ed: Why AI Won...
- 05/22/18--05:00: _[New report] Enhanc...
- 05/21/18--05:00: _[New report] Elevat...
- 05/18/18--05:00: _[New report] Design...
- 05/25/18--05:00: _[New report] NYC Re...
- 05/29/18--05:15: _Interview: How eBay...
- 05/28/18--05:00: _How Contextual User...
- 06/04/18--11:30: _Interview: This Blo...
- 06/04/18--04:40: _Brand Innovation Tr...
- 05/31/18--12:30: _PSFK Launches The C...
- 05/31/18--10:40: _[New report] CX Pla...
- 05/30/18--05:00: _How Innovative Pack...
- 05/30/18--03:00: _How Brands Are Enco...
- 05/29/18--13:46: _[New report] Promot...
- 05/25/18--05:15: _How Brands Are Usin...
- 05/24/18--08:00: _How Brands Are Mars...
- 05/15/18--05:10: Interview: The Media Brand Changing The Age Conversation
- 05/15/18--05:00: Interview: Designing Products That Do More For Us
- 05/23/18--05:00: [New report] A Natural Approach To Baby Skincare
- 05/23/18--05:00: Interview: How Kind Snacks Is Implementing Direct-To-Consumer Retail
- 05/22/18--10:15: Op-Ed: Why AI Won’t Replace The Human Touch
- 05/22/18--05:00: [New report] Enhancing The Banking Experience With Digital Tools
- 05/21/18--05:00: [New report] Elevating Brand Experience Through Store Design
- 05/18/18--05:00: [New report] Designing The New Dining Experience
- 05/25/18--05:00: [New report] NYC Retail Guide 2018
- 05/29/18--05:15: Interview: How eBay Is Targeting Consumers Everywhere They Click
- 05/28/18--05:00: How Contextual User Experiences Are Optimizing Services
- 06/04/18--04:40: Brand Innovation Tracker: June
- 05/31/18--12:30: PSFK Launches The CX Playbook 2020
- 05/31/18--10:40: [New report] CX Playbook 2020
- 05/30/18--05:00: How Innovative Packaging Is Fighting Throwaway Culture
- 05/30/18--03:00: How Brands Are Encouraging Customers To Reuse Packaging
- 05/25/18--05:15: How Brands Are Using Stores As Community Spaces
Before his talk at CXI 2018, Ageist's David Stewart describes why the site, dedicated to an aspirational view of people over 50, appeals to readers of all ages
Before Janett Liriano and Madison Maxey of LOOMIA speak at our CXI 2018 conference, PSFK caught up with the visionaries behind fabrics that can heat, light, sense and gather data
This research paper looks at how personal care brands are creating natural skincare offerings that appeal to health and environmentally-conscious consumers. As more millennials enter parenthood, their demands for organic, natural products and authentic brand values are also inspiring similar expectations for their own children’s well-being. Modern brands are meeting these demands by creating natural baby skincare lines focused on plant-based ingredients, verified transparency and sustainable production to build purchase and brand confidence.
Published May 2018 #health #millennials #papers #premium #retail #skincare #sustainability #wellness
The snack-food retailer dedicated to wholesome ingredients that are kind to people and the environment is focusing on its e-commerce presence to enhance its connection to consumers
The best brand experiences will prioritize human connection, with 'silent' tech working in the background, argues Mirum strategist Kimberly Gossard
This research paper explores how global financial services organizations are leveraging cognitive intelligence tools and other technologies to improve customers’ end-to-end banking experiences, while transforming their service capabilities and driving value in a digital marketplace. The following research provides best-in-class examples that explore how companies are enabling customers to save and manage their finances, as well as make secure payment transactions, from app-based virtual assistance to fully-automated bank branches, ensuring seamless interactions across the digital and physical banking experience.
Published May 2018 #ai #banking #chat-a-researcher #customer-service #financial-service #papers #premium
This research paper gives an overview of how companies are redesigning their physical retail locations to ensure an optimal brand experience. The paper examines new ways brands are leveraging their brand values and identities to inspire community, wellness and storytelling to create immersive shopping experiences for their audiences.
Published April 2018 #brand-experience #chat-a-researcher #design #papers #premium #retail #store-design
This research paper examines how restaurants are repositioning the restaurant experience as a gateway to additional lifestyle, immersive and family-oriented experiences that help complement the expected meal. The following research identifies how best-in-class restaurants are integrating innovative designs and atypical features that cater to diners’ needs for family-friendly activities, multi-purpose spaces and holistic wellness, as well as equipping guests with tools that encourage them to dine on their own personal terms.
Published April 2018 #chat-a-researcher #design #dining-experience #food #papers #premium #retail #wellness
PSFK’s NYC Retail Guide examines how retailers are raising the bar for excellent customer service and memorable brand experiences through innovative technologies, community engagements and other unexpected retail integrations. In New York City’s crowded retail landscape, retailers—both independent boutiques and legacy names—are setting themselves apart by inviting their customers into an intimate brand relationship, offering uncompromised service, behind-the-scenes looks and last-mile resources.
Published May 2018 #brand-experience #brick-and-mortar #community-engagement #debrief #guide #premium #retail #shopping-experience #technology
As e-commerce continues to evolve, retailers like eBay must find innovative and inspired ways to connect with and attract consumers to their brand
In this interview, CEO and co-founder of Talla Rob May discusses how his company is using big data and artificial intelligence to help businesses improve the user experience for their consumers
CEO of SHOP John Wantz explains how his company is empowering everyday shoppers by letting them monetize their data while also helping brands foster direct relationships with customers
Analysis shows how brands in automotive, footwear & retail are perceived in terms of innovation (and that luxury might be dead)
The CX Playbook 2020 lays the groundwork for brands looking to build purpose-driven campaigns, products and experiences
The CX Playbook 2020 presents a new vision for the customer-brand journey, one where customers’ lives and goals are authentically empowered and bolstered by their favorite brands. Today’s consumers have adopted widespread distrust of legacy institutions, driven by a progressive mindset and a higher need for self-sufficiency. In response, brands need to position their products and services alongside purpose-driven initiatives that simultaneously elevate customers and accomplish global good.
The playbook presents readers with an actionable, trends-inspired framework that will attract customers through value-driven brand perspectives and cultivate long-term loyalty by nurturing their progressive lifestyle.
Published May 2018 #advertising #brands #deep-dive #deep-dives #premium #product-experience #retail
Packaging has been considered a necessary evil—until now, as designers are finding creative ways to encase products in materials that serve a second function, from measuring tape to toys
With a third of U.S. trash coming from packaging waste, brands are launching special offers and experiences to motivate consumers to recycle and reuse
This research paper explores how companies and brands are rethinking packaging around environmental and sustainability issues to reduce waste and enhance customer engagement in different settings and scenarios. The following research provides an overview of new designs that leverage sustainable protocols, biomaterials, and recycling initiatives to deliver a more eco-friendly experience.
Published May 2018 #design #papers #social-responsibility #sustainable-packaging
Brands are reimagining brick-and-mortar with community activations that bring people together for live programming and face-to-face interaction
Innovative ways of identifying people serve not only to better secure information but also to streamline the user experiences of various services